Web hosting is one of the important aspects of running a website or a blog. With a variety of options available online, it can be challenging to know which one is the best for your website. I have done my research and compiled the list of the top 5 best and most affordable web hosts for you. Today, you will also get to know about the pricing details and other details about the best inexpensive hostings.
So let’s get started.
5 Best Affordable Web Hosting for Affiliate Blogs
1. WPX Hosting
WPX hosting is the most affordable web hosting out there. It gives your website a 99.97% uptime guarantee to make sure your site is hosted at all times. The basic business plans start at just $24.99 per month, but if you go for a yearly billing cycle, you will get 2 months for free.
Features you get with WPX hosting –
- Hosting types available under WPX – WordPress and WooCommerce
- Load Time – 5/5
- Uptime guarantee – 99.97%
- Support Channels – Multiple – Chat, Phone, ticket
- Price starts from $24 per month
- Disk Space – 10 to 40 GB.
Not to mention, there are several different server locations around the USA, UK, and Australia, and you can choose the one that best suits you. WPX also has a user-friendly control panel with a high-speed custom CDN. They also offer 30 days money-back guarantee so you can experience their product first hand without taking any risk.
HawkHost was established in 2004 and has grown to be one of the best web hosting out there. It provides a range of hosting services with reasonable pricing. It starts at $2.99 per month, but there is an ongoing offer through which you can get this at just $2.24 per month. If you buy yearly plans of HawkHoSt, you can avail 25% off on its plans. You can also use the “hawkhost” coupon for a 40% discount on hawkhost hosting plans. For more hawkhost discounts, you can refer to grabhosts.net.
Some features you get with HawkHost are –
- Hosting types available – WordPress, Reseller, and VPS hosting
- Support channels – Ticket and Email
- Data centers – 5 (USA, Canada, China)
- 100% uptime guarantee
- Automated backups, unlimited SSL certificates, and Free Migration
- Documentation and knowledge base for reference
- 30 days money back guarantee
HawkHost is designed for beginners and professional bloggers who are just starting their careers and trying to scale their blogs. So if you are one of them, do check out all the plans and see what best suits your website.
BigScoots is popular for fully managed web hosting services under which they handle everything for you, be it migration, installation, expert support, and more. They have a user-friendly WP cPanel, which is super easy to navigate. The starting plan will cost you around $31.46, but you can actually get a 10% discount if you go for a yearly billing cycle.
Some features you get under BigScots are –
- Reasonable pricing with ongoing offers and deals
- Products offered – WordPress managed, dedicated servers, VPS hosting and website building
- Plans – Starter, Professional, Business and Enterprise
- 24/7 customer support – Phone, ticketing system, Social Media
- Positive reviews from all their clients and customers
- Free SSL and Email
- CDN and DDoS protection
- Automated backups and Website staging
As per my experience, Big Scoots has everything that good web hosting should have. Along with that, they are designed for affiliate websites that do not have off days. So, with BigScoots, you can easily run your sites that draw traffic.
HostGator is one of the web hosts that uses Linux and Windows based shared hosting plans, which are useful for small and medium-sized business owners to grow their work. They offer a range of plans, and their shared hosting plans come in the range of $3.95 to $7.25 per month. They offer many deals and offers on their plans. You can get up to 70% off on its plans along with premium features.
Some of the features that you can get with just $3.75 per month are –
- SSD Storage (Limit as per plan)
- Unlimited bandwidth with 1 click WP installs
- Support – Phone, Chat and Email
- Domain name free for the first year
- Google Ad spend match credits for you to use ($500 on every plan)
- Cloudflare CDN and SSL certificates
- Affordable pricing in all plans
- Positive review of clients from all over the world
- 9% uptime with cPanel access
- All add-ons like Joomla, Drupal, PHPBB, Magento, and more
- Data safety with automatic backups
- Advanced feature with custom plans
They keep on running different offers and deals the whole year. Right now, you can get 70% off on their hosting plans. With that plan, you can just get started with $3.75 per month. So hurry up and fill your bucket before the party gets over.
Siteground is a popular choice among marketers. You can transfer your domain for free and get free SSL, email accounts, and SEO and tracking tools to help your website.
And right now, they are offering 77% off on all their plans. So instead of spending $17.99 (Their original Price), you can get started at just $3.99 per month. Using the offer, you can save hundreds of bucks on their yearly plans. So, if you are on a budget and still want premium services, check out SiteGround plans and features.
Here are some great things about Siteground that could help an affiliate marketer.
- Hosting available are Shared, WordPress, WooCommerce, Cloud and Reseller hostings
- Uptime guarantee of 99%
- Good Support from dedicated people
- Free backup for all hosting plans
- Free CDN to increase speed across all sites
- SSL certificate, email hosting, and SiteGround staging
- 1 click WordPress installation for easy navigation and setup
- Weebly site builder with drop and drag feature
- Proactive updates and patches, spam protection, automated daily backup, and advanced on-demand backups
With this, we have come to the end of our list of top 5 affordable web hosts for affiliate blogs. And the best part is that you can get discounts on almost all of them. So hurry up and choose what best suits your website and get the best deals. Happy Blogging!